The perfect gift for your astrology-loving Aries friend!
If you're looking for an utterly unique little gift for the 60s vintage-loving, sassy Aries in your life, this sticker has everything they'll love! Pure 1960s San Francisco rock poster-style grooviness, on 3" super thick water-resistant vinyl, which will last three years or more on a car, bike, guitar case, laptop, phone, etc.
This design is a collaboration with artist Dawn Aquarius from Cosmik Folly on Etsy, a beloved illustrator in the West Coast underground art world who specializes specifically in psychedelic images that are channeled directly from the Summer of Love. Her designs are coveted by collectors worldwide!
Approximately 2.75" diameter.
These vinyl stickers are printed on durable 3.4 MIL, 5-year, waterproof vinyl (not paper!) using the latest in digital sticker printing technology. Unlike solvent and eco-solvent printing methods, our latex inks are water based and produce no harmful VOCS (Volatile Organic Compounds), require no special handling, and have no Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPS).
See more from Astral Weekend
Shop all Stickers
NO RULES, EVERY STYLE, ALL ARE WELCOME!
How can we help you find yourself?
• We ship all orders same or next business day.
• Orders over $50 (before tax) are eligible for free shipping within the US. We will choose the most economical shipping method if you choose this option.
• You may also choose expedited shipping at checkout.
FREE Returns & Exchanges
• If you're unhappy with your order for any reason, please contact us within 30 days of delivery for authorization and return label.
• Returns & exchanges are accepted for unworn, unopened, unused merchandise only.
• All tags & labels must be attached.
• Subject to manager approval.
• Original Art and Sale Items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
Contact UsMake Contact
• Call or text 323•484•6343 from 11:am - 7:pm Pacific time if you need assistance with your order.
• Alternatively, feel free to contact us using our contact form linked below.
Visit Us In Person!
Our Echo Park, Los Angeles boutique is open from 11:am - 7:pm daily