EXCLUSIVE Peace Is Here Tee
EXCLUSIVE Peace Is Here Tee
Spacedust proprietress Michelle Rose's modern update on the famous John & Yoko billboard created in 1969. Released on December 8, 2018.
Printed in-house at Spacedust on 100% cotton tee made in USA. Super soft black ink print on white. All sizes are shown in second photo for comparison of print scale.
"I felt compelled to take the iconic billboard that John & Yoko created in 1969, and to put the most affirmative spin on it possible, in the spirit of attuning our energies with solutions and positive actions rather than problems.
"To this effect, I replaced the words but used the same font style and original design, to get people’s attention via recognition. I want everyone to know that it’s the same message. But in continued hopes of furthering this message and effecting positive growth, I changed:
WAR to PEACE
OVER to HERE
IF to BECAUSE
YOU to WE, and
WANT to MAKE
"A peaceful world is something I’ve always envisioned, and always believed is possible. Growing up, learning of John & Yoko’s efforts inspired me. But it’s not possible to fight against war; we can only remove it by making peace. I know we can make this happen, and I’m doing my part the best I can - by creating and supporting artists every day. If we are creators, then we are gods with the power to do anything.
"It’s hard to believe sometimes that we are still working on this. The Peace movement begun in the 1960s continues to this day. I think that the Maker Movement of today is part of this, and we are realizing our potential to effect big change in small ways. We must keep our spirits high, our minds clearly focused on solutions, and our hands reaching out to co-create, mold, and shape the new paradigm together. To echo some famous words... I hope everyone will join us."
• We ship all orders same or next business day.
• Orders over $50 (before tax) are eligible for free shipping within the US. We will choose the most economical shipping method if you choose this option.
• You may also choose expedited shipping at checkout.
FREE Returns & Exchanges
• If you're unhappy with your order for any reason, please contact us within 30 days of delivery for authorization and return label.
• Returns & exchanges are accepted for unworn, unopened, unused merchandise only.
• All tags & labels must be attached.
• Subject to manager approval.
• Original Art and Sale Items are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
Contact UsMake Contact
• Call or text 323•484•6343 from 11:am - 7:pm Pacific time if you need assistance with your order.
• Alternatively, feel free to contact us using our contact form linked below.
Visit Us In Person!
Our Echo Park, Los Angeles boutique is open from 11:am - 7:pm daily